Free Gifts’ package:
- Free Gifts’ package:
- One bottle of mineral water per person per day for free
- Mysterious Chinese souvenirs
India/Shanghai – by Int’l flight
Shanghai/India – by Int’l flight
PACKAGE TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
- Arrival/departure transfer /sightseeing using Air-conditioned Coach on SIC basis;
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis with breakfast in Standard category rooms for 3 Nights;
(RATE FOR 3RD PAX IN TRIPLE ROOM SAME AS TWIN-SHARING PAX)
- Daily Breakfast at hotel + 2 Indian Dinner;
- Oriental Pearl Tower 2nd level in Shanghai;
- Accompanying professional English-speaking Guide；
- One bottle of mineral water per person per day;
- Souvenirs as free gifts;
- All Entrance Fee mentioned in itinerary, first gate entrance;
- Tip for driver and guide;
- No refund for un-used tours, rooms, meals, free gift package and transfer service.
PACKAGE COST EXCLUDES:
- Any expenses of personal nature for e.g. tel calls, laundry, porterage, mineral water or any other services not mentioned above; Excess luggage charge ;
- Meals other then mentioned in program
- Any optional program; single option sell as rack rate in China;
- Any other services not mentioned above Itinerary;
- Domestic airfare with tax;
- Int’l tickets and tax;
- Visa fee;
Supplement for upgrading to deluxe vehicle is USD50 per day
Remark: Only allowed one check-in luggage and 2hand luggage in the coach, if have extra check-in luggage had to arrange luggage van, the extra fee: USD8 per check-in luggage.
Guest self-paying items in China:
Due to the parking lot is quite far from the railway station, guest should carry their luggage for over 200meter to the coach, if they don’t want to carry by themselves, they can request the local porter from railway station to help them to carry, clients should pay the porter fee at RMB10-20 per luggage by themselves or Indian tour leader pay for the guests for the luggage’s. The luggage porter price may be different in different railway station, please check the price at the spot.
If the clients require that the porter to carry the luggage from the lobby to the room, clients need to tip RMB5 per luggage by themselves or Indian tour leader pay Rmb100-250 per group in each hotel according how many luggage’s carried.